Many furnished rooms are open for tours: from the sophistication of a reception room with fine liqueurs to 'behind the scenes' of the kitchens, the stunning 18th century, luxuriously appointed bathroom, from attics to the unsettling underground passages, the owners of the castle of Meung reveal all its secrets...
Guess what is in the Whazzat
Video show in the undergrounds
For children: Specific leaflet (5/12) to discover the castle with the robot Walter.
- Reopening : Saturday, february 15th at 1 PM.
- Closed from November 1st at 6 PM.
Last admission 45mn before closing time.
Open all year for groups (minimum 15 per.) by appointment (only) at 02 38 44 36 47 or by mail.
Entrance prices :
- Full price : 9 €
- Reduced price : 7,50 € (students under 25, unemployed, disabled person - please present written proof at the service desk )
- Children's price : 5.50 € (children from 5 to 15 years old)
- Free for those under 5 years of age
- "large family" discount : from 3 charged children's tickets, the 4th child will get a free ticket.
SEASON PASS : come as many times as you like during the all season!
Solo (1 pers.) : 20€, Duo (2 pers.) : 35€
Terms of payment: cash, bank (minimum amount : 9 €) and postal checks.
Group visits :
Guided tour all year round in french or english for groups (adults and children, min. 15 pers., max. 25 pers.), on booking only !
02 38 44 36 47 or by mail : email@example.com
- Groups : 8 €/person - 15 pers mini 25 pers max.
- For the bus, 2 free entrance (driver and guid)
- Under 15 persons, a flat fee of 120€ will be applied.
VIP Offer : The Manor Tour
The owners will show you all about the life and behind the scenes of the castle by helping you discover the 800 years of this estate’s history. This individual tour culminates around a glass of champagne in the library.
- From 15 to 25 persons for a tour
- Single rate: 30 €/person
- Duration: 1hr.30 / 2hrs.
- Valid all year, in English and French
The following may be included in this service : a cocktail, a gala dinner in one of the castle’s reception rooms, a fireworks display or a launch in a hot-air balloon in the park of the castle.
Any question? Contact us!
We offer specific tour for educational purposes : See "Education visit"