Weddings and private events in the Castle of Meung-sur-Loire
Ideally located along the Loire River, the castle Meung, former residence of Bishops, has such undeniable advantages for carrying out your receptions.
Advantages which we would like to have you share, with your friends and relatives and you, etc.
Based on the number of guests, we offer you :
- The chapel for a possible wedding sacrament
- A cocktail-hour in the castle’s park and Guard room
- Dinner and dance floor in the Orangerie reception hall
- Cocktail-hour in the garden
- Dinner and dance floor in the Medieval reception hall
Everything is set in place for your greatest comfort: a team of professionals is at your service for the duration of your reception.
- The main courtyard is decorated with bulbs of laurel.
- The orangerie is equipped with projectors which illuminate its facades, the fountain in the park lets you hear a whisper and brings a touch of freshness.
- From their arrival, your guests can be well catered to by our ushers ushers (compulsory beyond 150 pp) which will ensure them of a VIP reception and will facilitate their parking in the castle’s parking area.
- The cloakroom with coat racks and coat hangers are included in the rental.
- Hostesses are optional.
- A path set up with flame ornaments is arranged for a reception of the most refined among your guests.
- An attendant will also ensure the safety of vehicles up to the departure of your guests.
- Clean-up and heating (if need be) are included.