Carrying out an event is always a tense time which is teeming with thousands of details. To support you as best as possible in the success of these exceptional times, the castle of Meung places a series of special offers at your disposal to simplify your task.
Study session / Convention / Gala reception / Theme day / Trade show / Product launch
As an exceptional place to host you events the Castle of Meung-sur-Loire suggest you to organise (From 15 to 500 per.) :
- Study session
- Theme day and evening
- Gala reception
- Trade show
- Product launch
In the middle of a 7 hectare park, create a true playful and sports-minded get-away to increase your firm’s motivation and inter-group relations as part of a functional framework for a change of scenery.
Relaxation and organized activities:
- Archery, volley-ball
- Mountain biking
- Treasure hunt, scavenger hunt
A turnkey package rate is suggested to you for carrying out your study sessions.
Your Study session package rate: from 70 € excl. tax / pp including:
- Meals (welcome reception w/coffee, lunch and breaks)
- Rental of the room
- Technical services: video projector with screen and PA system
The Meeting areas
The 130-room castle has numerous areas to offer you for carrying out your events:
- The Orangerie Room (280 m²) : This large room allows planning many types of events (plenary, gala dinner, product launch, etc.) in a convivial and warm ambiance for up to 230 persons in a sit-down dinner.
- The Medieval Room (130 m²) : This area is ideal for small, plenary committee meetings of up to 100 persons and 90 at a sit-down dinner.
- Many other drawing rooms from 50 to 130 m ² are also at your disposal within the chateau: the guard room, the theater, the exhibition room, etc.
Please feel free to contact us with any question in order to go find out the best means for carrying out your event.
- Private parking
- Business corner with a PC, printer, fax and photocopier
- Video projector, screen, video camera, TV and video recorder
- Flip-chart and consumable items supplied
- Personal assistance
- Bilingual reception area
- Possible shuttle service